Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.771 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,667,122 ₦ (64,690 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)