Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 51.063 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 24% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,449,478 ₦ (28,386元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)