Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 86.723 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 2,129,068 ₦ (RM24,550) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)