Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 403.311 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,381,299 ₦ (€5,904) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kielce costs 9 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)