Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 360.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 61% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,097,998 ₦ (8,606 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)