Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 86.723 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,785,483 ₦ (RM20,588) in Georgetown (Penang).
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kielce costs 9 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)