Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 88.493 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,659,376 ₦ (R$ 18,751) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)