Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 403.209 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,842,236 ₦ (€7,049) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 3 hours ago)