Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 360.498 NGN / USD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,278,975 ₦ ($9,096) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Granada costs €19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 2 hours ago)