Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.626 NGN / HNL
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,967,951 ₦ (L 134,550) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Morelia costs Mex$ 605 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)