Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.616 NGN / HNL
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 2,218,434 ₦ (L 151,778) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)