Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 361.631 NGN / PAB
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 34% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,041,782 ₦ (8,411 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)