Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 88.493 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,340,451 ₦ (R$ 26,448) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kielce costs 9 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)