Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.046 NGN / INR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 50% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,386,149 ₦ (₨671,023) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $22,195 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 4 hours ago)