Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 87.830 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,992,238 ₦ (R$ 22,683) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)