Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 266.538 NGN / BND
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 29% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,522,572 ₦ (B$9,464) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $22,195 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 4 hours ago)