Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 86.927 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,115,652 ₦ (R$ 24,338) in Araraquara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,110,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Granada costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)