Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,373,641 ₦ (CH$4,645,489) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)