Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 46.616 NGN / GTQ
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 2,186,742 ₦ (Q46,910) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 2 hours ago)