Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 397.602 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,010,530 ₦ (€5,057) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)