Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.763 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,176,885 ₦ (18,751TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Granada costs €19 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)