Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9967.309 IDR / LYD *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,743,322 (877 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,920,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guaruja costs R$ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Split costs 80 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)