Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 15580.025 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,204,305 (€783) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,510,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)