Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 10702.764 IDR / CAD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 145% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 17,942,369 (C$1,676) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,320,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$830 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $36,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)