Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 221.179 IDR / RUB
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,314,544 (руб 37,592) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,190,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)