Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 311.699 IDR / SDG *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,530,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 3,515,051 (11,277 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)