Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3401.349 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,444,803 (R$ 2,483) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,950,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php70,000 (about 2 hours ago)