Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 196.379 IDR / INR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 19% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,600,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,168,153 (₨31,409) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)