Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15473.157 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,074,888 (€780) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,880,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $521 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guaruja costs R$ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)