Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1441.319 IDR / SEK
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 16,191,341 (11,234 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,700,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)