Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.272 IDR / MNT
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,400,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,280,544 (1,381,031 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)