Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3398.119 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,417,812 (R$ 2,477) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,020,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)