Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 126.782 IDR / ALL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 20% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,247,762 (72,942 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,700,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 748 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 419,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)