Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 127.606 IDR / ALL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 21% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,529,845 (74,682 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,870,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)