Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3441.928 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,781,042 (R$ 2,551) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,550,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)