Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3964.629 IDR / ILS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 18,851,663 (4,755 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,090,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)