Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4717.284 IDR / GEL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 6,770,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,168,153 (1,308 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)