Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 8907.016 IDR / NZD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 110% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 15,634,809 (NZ$1,755) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,430,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)