Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33500 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,590,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,391,176 (﷼ 22,063,018) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)