Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3576.139 IDR / PLN
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,145,785 (2,557 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,840,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)