Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1984.753 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 11,891,706 (5,992元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,950,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)