Cost of living in Surat, India vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 196.892 IDR / INR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 18% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 8,030,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,604,143 (₨33,542) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 500 C$ (about 3 hours ago)