Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2091.886 IDR / HRK
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 11,615,459 (5,553 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,540,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,830 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)