Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3802.028 IDR / AED
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 95% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 13,800,588 (Dirham 3,630) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,070,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)