Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3376.090 IDR / MYR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,757,091 (RM3,186) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,840,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 3 hours ago)