Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 15755.933 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 11,378,024 (€722) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,070,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)