Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 462.704 IDR / THB
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 61% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,791,307 (27,645 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,940,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)