Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3433.929 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,322,606 (R$ 2,424) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,380,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)