Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15578.993 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 11,641,698 (€747) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,240,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 4 hours ago)