Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 15580.025 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,042,621 (€773) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,600,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)